Monday 5 February 2018

Come Celebrate my Birthday with a 99¢ Sale on ALL my Ebooks…

It’s that time again. You know, when Mr. Groundhog awakens on February 2nd to see if he can spot his shadow or not. Well, while he’s checking out to see if we’ll have an early spring or not, I’m kicking off my annual birthday celebration by doing something a little different this year. Starting February 2nd and running until the end of the month, ALL my ebooks will be on sale for only 99 cents through Mirror World Publishing, and all major online stores! Yup, you read that right! If you haven’t read any of my books in The Last Timekeepers young adult time travel adventure series or Mysterious Tales from Fairy Falls teen psychic mystery series, please consider filling up your ereader devices with one, two, or all of my books for under $5.

BONUS: If you’d rather crack open a real book, Mirror World Publishing has graciously lowered the prices on The Last Timekeepers and the Arch of Atlantis and Lost and Found paperbacks. This deal is only available on their website.

NOTE: Due to circumstances beyond my control, the third party online ebook prices for 99 cents won’t kick in until February 11th. I sincerely apologize, but the ebook sale is on right now over in Mirror World Publishing’s virtual BOOKSTORE in all available formats. 

To make it easier, below is a list of all my ebooks, and the online store buy links:

The Last Timekeepers and the Arch of Atlantis (Book #1):






Legend of the Timekeepers (prequel):






The Last Timekeepers and the Dark Secret (Book #2):




 

Lost and Found, Book One: Mysterious Tales from Fairy Falls:







This amazing deal won’t last long! Plus, I can’t think of a better way to ride out the forecast that Mr. Groundhog gives us than relaxing with a good ebook (or paperback), a comfortable chair, and cozy blanket. Keep warm, and I hope you get to escape to the past and have a blast with one of my books! Cheers and thank you!

5 comments: