Thanks for hosting me on my tour, Sharon! I am super happy to be here! Now let’s have some fun, shall we?
(First, don’t forget to enter the rafflecopter below for a chance to win a print copy of Shadow Eyes, your full name in the sequel, and a KINDLE FIRE!)
Okay, I know the original game is called 2 Truths and a Lie, but I’m going to bend the rules a little and do 5 Truths and 3 Lies. That just sounds more invasive and, therefore, more fun.
I’ll tell you which ones of mine are lies and explain the truths tomorrow in a comment (so check in tomorrow or subscribe to this post), but for Iris…you’ll just have to read the book. Cruel, I know. J
Feel free to put your vote in as to which ones you think are lies or not!
First, the author:
(5 Truths and 3 Lies)
- I accidentally stabbed my sister in her toe as a child.
- I have witnessed buffalo stampede outside my RV.
- I have a tattoo.
- I have the highest rank on Dance Central.
- I have been to Europe.
- My husband has had multiple kidney stones.
- I have been bungee jumping.
- I dressed up as
Katniss for the Hunger Games premier.
(5 Truths and 3 Lies)
- I have a phobia of mirrors.
- I witnessed someone cheating on someone else.
- I had to be hospitalized with an unknown illness.
- I have an obsession with penguins.
- I almost crashed my car into another on an icy road.
- My mom has been married 3 times.
- I fell while ice-skating on a first date.
- I have a reoccurring nightmare.
Shadow Eyes Synopsis:
Iris Kohl lives in a world populated by murky shadows that surround, harass, and entice unsuspecting individuals toward evil. But she is the only one who can see them. She’s had this ability to see the shadows, as well as brilliantly glowing light figures, ever since an obscure, tragic incident on her fourteenth birthday three years earlier.
Although she’s learned to cope, the view of her world begins to shift upon the arrival of three mysterious characters. First, a handsome new teacher whose presence scares away shadows; second, a new friend with an awe-inspiring aura; and third, a mysterious and alluring new student whom Iris has a hard time resisting despite already having a boyfriend.
As the shadows invade and terrorize her own life and family, she must ultimately revisit the most horrific event of her life in order to learn her true identity and become the hero she was meant to be.
Check out Dusty’s blog at http://dustycrabtree.wordpress.com/
Find her on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/dusty.crabtree.1
Follow her on twitter at https://twitter.com/dustycrabtree
Buy Shadow Eyes at http://musapublishing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=176
(also available at all major online bookstores)
a Rafflecopter giveaway