HERE to read over the post. If you haven’t, then let’s continue on…
14. Comprehend that no one can hurt your feelings, make you angry, or frighten you without your full cooperation and consent.
15. Perceive that self-pity is an insidious destroyer of self-reliance. Believe that you are the one person on whom you can and should depend on at all times.
16. Relate to every circumstance in your life as something that has happened for the best, for it may be that your saddest experience will bring you your greatest assets if you give time a chance to mellow your distress.
17. Divert an urge for control over others. Channel that energy into better control over yourself.
18. Occupy your mind with doing what you want to do so that no time will be left for it to stray to the things you do not want to do.
19. Attune your mind to attract the things and situations you desire by expressing in a daily prayer your gratitude for what you already have.
20. Demand a reasonable amount of dividends from life every day, instead of waiting to receive them.
21. Live in the style that suits your physical and spiritual requirements. Don’t waste time keeping up with the Joneses!
22. Refuse to heed anyone’s advice – unless that person is willing to give you satisfactory evidence of the soundness of his or her counsel.
23. Discern that personal power does not come from the possession of material things alone.
24. Exert yourself so that you keep your body in shape – your body like your mind – must be kept active to remain positive.
25. Reinforce the habit of tolerance, and keep an open mind on all subjects and toward all people no matter what their race or creed.
26. Admit that love is the best medication for your body and your soul. Love changes the entire chemistry of your body and conditions it for the expression of a positive mental attitude. By far, the best way to receive love is to give it!
Remember, you can achieve success in anything you do! Next week’s post will conclude with the final building blocks on how to develop a positive mental attitude. Cheers!